26 Jun 2014

Printmaking Workshop

This week Gerry and I ran a printmaking workshop at Tweedmouth West School. Every child in the school took part. We taught years 1 to 4, and when we ran out of time, the year 4 children, who were now experts, taught the reception children. We had a fantastic time, and the results were truely amazing. Lots of talented children.

(These pictures have a strange absence of children, we did take lots of pics of the children at work, but probably don't have permission to publish them here, I'm never quite sure where I stand with that, so I haven't posted them.)






























4 comments:

  1. I love it! They are all sooo beautiful! Please will you teach me when we are back? Eleanor xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant! Will you share the technique?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guff, I certainly will when I get a chance. We used styrofoam to print with. It's brilliant for printing with children.

    ReplyDelete