2 Jun 2014

Peggy

So, Peggy is at home. We picked her up from the shelter last Tuesday and we have been having lots of fun getting to know each other. We have learned that she is house trained, she responds to some commands and is a a very lovable wee dog who loves children. She was called Maizie when we picked her up, but we changed her name to Peggy as we already have a Maisie in the family and thought it would be confusing.


I did a book called Fleabag a few years ago (due to be re-released with a lovely new cover very soon), based on a dog I met at Battersea Dogs Home. I've been looking for a Fleabag type dog ever since, and when Peggy appeared at the local shelter, I couldn't resist.

I did a few drawings of her the other day, but nothing good enough to show you yet.

1 comment:

  1. She looks so sweet! So exciting isn't it, to get to know her and love her....
    Have fun, love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete